Thursday, November 19, 2009

Review:

Vampire Weekend: "Cousins" ...do I like you, do I not? I think I'm just sort of "meh". The song isn't bad. The chorus is really catchy and I've found myself humming that bit. The snare and cymbals are too much and too often, in my humble opinion. The guitar, however, is hott (yes, with two "t"s). Their self-titled album , Vampire Weekend (2008), was THE album for my Summer '08. I saw them preform at Pitchfork Music Festival and danced my foolish ass off. I'm just not feelin' this one.
Interpol: NEW ALBUM SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED NEXT YEAR! (huzzah!)

Animal Collective: Just listened to "Graze" which is on the new EP, Fall Be Kind, scheduled to drop on Monday. I love it. The funky flute works it. I've never really been disappointed by Animal Collective. There songs have long been the background music to my everyday life.

(I need to go grocery shopping. I'm fucking hungry)

No comments:

Post a Comment